Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aha!

I've been planning a tree mural on a wall in Teeny's nursery for a while now. Unfortunately, I'm not terribly confident in my artistic abilities (I blame it on my evil 6th grade art teacher, Mrs. B.), and I haven't been quite sure how to get my hands on a projector so that I can trace my design rather than paint it free hand. And then today I was going about my ritual scan of my favorite craft blogs and found a link that shows how to make your own projector out of a box, some tape and a lamp. Eureka!!

Here's the image I'm planning on using:

Wouldn't this be cute with some paper leaves and colorful paper birdies hanging out on the branches?

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay! Congrats on finding a way to make it work. It's going to be so fabulous! I'm excited to see it.