And if my guys hadn't gone camping and taken the dang camera, I could have done a little Show-N-Tell. In depth coverage of the cleverness will just have to wait. In the meantime, I'll leave a list of the things I've been working on so you can Ponder and Anticipate.
- another men's shirt refashion (this time into a pink flirty little number)
- an uber-adorable skirt out of a vintage sheet and pillow case
- a baby sling refashioned out of men's swim trunks (for wearing at the pool)
- homemade ricotta cheese (Yum!)
- sleeping bag liners for wiggly little campers
One more thing: if you've got wee little crafters at your place, you really need to visit SewMamaSew for a wonderously wonderful post on teaching sewing skills to kidlets.
Oh, and this? This is just a picture of some random strawberries that I took whilst on a strawberry jam-making binge. Makes me happy. So I posted it.
Who says your pictures have to have anything to do with your post?